Home / Aquaculture / Aquaculture Products
We cater to all specifications of fish farms and work with clients in an A through Z process to design strong lasting cage grid systems with compromising safety and quality.
Fish Cage Enclosure Nets for Salmon & Trout
- Our process begins with a complete customer consultation to ensure that we have what they want made fully detailed and planned
- All our nets are manufactured to our clients unique specifications
- SNG nets are available in hand mounted and machine stitched options
We have a full range of netting, including:
Netting options available in knotless and knotted netting across all materials.
- All SNG bird nets are fully tailored to our clients requirements
- Our bird nets are available in HDPE, Dynice and Nylon netting
- We also supply bird net support poles
- This secondary net protects the main fish cage.
- It offers an extra defence as a preventative measure to protect against predators.
Fish Landing Nets
- We manufacture our fish landing nets or dip nets to any size or shape to suit our clients specifications.
- We design these with an aluminium frame and typically a nylon net
Sweep Nets & Crowding Float Line
- The sweep nets are made specifically for the type of cage and fish size required
- These are supported at the water line by soft floats
- The float line is a Dyneema rope strung through middle eye round hard floats; this design works great for crowding the fish gently
- Our service offers our clients the facility of pretesting the specifically designed basket before making your bulk order
- They are designed with robust construction and a 250kg holding capacity
- We ensure that the baskets are easy to use and do not disturb the fish when they are being lifted from the cage
Our box nets are easy to use and are generally used when there is a requirement for a fish sample to be taken.
- Full range of salmon and mussel farm ropes available
- Range of ropes from 6mm up to 80mm in diameter
- View our full range of ropes
Sinker Tube Support Ropes
- SNG Aqua designed the application to hold the sinker tube at the exact depth with no spring.
- This ensures that it moves with the cage and net keeping it level and the net taut
- Each lifting rope has two rope eyes for strength and safety; these can easily be secured when the sinker tube is to be lifted
- This Dyneema rope has exceptional strength and has been designed to be used for a range of applications
- These are used to collect mussel spat
- We construct these nets to our client specific needs from various types of netting
- All of our dropper nets are UV treated because of their close proximity to the surface of the water
View our full range of buoys
View our full range of twine
View our full range of fishing accessories
View our full range of clothing