Closing Date: 03/05/2023
Other Info:Posted date:
Posted / 18th April 2023
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and customer focused Shop Sales Advisor to join our Inshore Marine team in Killybegs, Co Donegal. This role requires excellent organisational skills and creativity to drive sales and improve the company’s marketing presence. This role is key in the day to day running of the Inshore sector in SNG. This is a full-time position based in our Inshore Marine premises in Killybegs.
Roles and responsibilities
- Arranging items on shelves, restocking as required and rearranging shop and window displays.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the organisation’s products and services to give customers accurate information and advice.
- General Sales administration, sales quotations, and order processing/entry via our ERP system Intact IQ.
- Unloading and unpacking deliveries and ensuring pricing is aligned in our ERP system Intact IQ.
- Carrying out periodic stocktakes for all shop stock.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order within the shop.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell and cross-sell products and services.
- Answering incoming calls to serve customers and making outgoing sales calls to find prospective customers.
- Responding to customer complaints in a professional and patient manner and offering solutions to issues in line with company policy.
- Utilise CRM software for the collaboration of daily activities, project tracking, market, and customer information.
- Managing social media pages by posting updates and responding to comments and messages.
- Assist with Marketing Campaigns to support brand awareness and business development.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the company’s marketing strategies and presence in the marketplace.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a customer focused sales-based environment.
- Customer focused.
- Time management and task prioritisation skills.
- A Team player with the ability to work off your own initiative.
- Highly IT competent with experience using IT systems such as ERP and CRM and proficient across the Microsoft suite.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- 22 Days Annual Leave per Year
Start Date: Immediately