Home / Industry / Public Amenities / Public Amenity Nets
Public Amenity Nets
We have a wide range of netting including permanent and movable nets. Along with supplying these nets we can also arrange installation of nets and frames.
SNG manufacture a bespoke net rope for waste water areas. Our specialised ladder system allows personnel to access the area for both climbing in and out safely.
Our range of landfill netting covers everything from waste disposal, to transport and recycling.
- Full installation of permanent and temporary netting systems
- Vast experience in working on many waste disposal sites
- Permanent timber pole or steel structures
- Temporary timber pole or steel structures
- Relocation of nets around sites
- All relevant paper work and certification in order for onsite works
Recycling Centre Nets
- Small and large mesh netting
- All UV stabilised
- Strong breaking loads
- Help prevent paper and lightweight waste from being blown off conveyor belts or from leaving recycling yard areas
- Helps to contain waste to preferred area of work
- Netting for small animal enclosures
- High tenacity polyethylene with stainless steel filaments running through for extra strength
- Climbing nets for primate enclosures
- Nets to provide enclosures for all avian species including birds of prey
- A good lightweight and reliable way of closing off bird enclosures
- A wide variety of meshes to suit all bird sizes and types
- Our range of transport nets are ideal for all types of trucks and skips.
- Our heavy duty cargo nets are specifically designed to secure loads during transport to safely contain loose, bulky loads effectively.
- All transport nets can be manufactured to specific sizes, densities and colours to suit individual containers and skips, and can also be used by air or sea freight carriers.
- Produced from heavy duty polyethylene and featuring reinforced edging, our nets are unrivalled in strength and durability.
This netting is used in a variety of different applications. Landfill and forested areas are extremely common.